• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me:
HdY1tyt.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You know what Adult Swim execs, you don't get to complain about people calling your network stoner television anymore.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
..................................................................sexy pizza.................................................

..............am I in Japan?

Takashi

Are you guys serious when you say it's 10 million light years tall?? I mean it makes sense with them throwing galaxies all willy nilly, but quantified it just makes it that more awesome holy shit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, I get the feeling something the size of galaxies would be too big for human eyes to comprehend

Something that can lob galaxies around shouldn't be that visible from Earth. Like they should be able to see maybe one gigantic sliver of his finger.

B.K.

Are you guys serious when you say it's 10 million light years tall?? I mean it makes sense with them throwing galaxies all willy nilly, but quantified it just makes it that more awesome holy shit.

Yeah and in movie 2 (movie 2 spoilers)
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 50-ish BILLION light years tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom