• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Man I can really feel the intensity in this fight. The animation could be a lot better but the direction is on point. Def one of the better DBZ fights - you can feel a lot of these hits.

Planet Earth without a Moon would be fucked long before Vegeta would ever get there. But let's not sweat the details :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Where's the moon? WHERE'S THE GODDAMN MOON?!"

Also, shouldn't they be monkeys not apes? Apes don't have tails.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, Piccolo KNEW Vegeta would try to transform?

But....I thought he did it to prevent Gohan from transformign

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So assuming Vegeta did succeed in this attack, wouldn't he die since Saiyans can't breathe in space?

Actually I think saiyans can breathe in space, goku just isnt aware of it, for instance the fight in battle of gods basically takes place in the exosphere of earth.

Crayolan

Piccolo suspected this?

no I think he just destroyed it to not get bodied by Gohan

He definitely blew it up to stop Gohan at the time, but iirc he made the connection that the incoming Saiyans could probably take advantage of it as well during that episode.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

He did, but I think he also realized that it might be a Saiyan thing and they'd be fucked if the saiyans transformed

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering this is considered one of the most iconic moments in DBZ Kai, I wonder if we'll get even more viewers compared to last week since people knew next week would be this fight.

Grexeno

Considering this is considered one of the most iconic moments in DBZ Kai, I wonder if we'll get even more viewers compared to last week since people knew next week would be this fight.
Man, just imagine the numbers for Freeza and Cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom