• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
fa11703.gif

Naruto you fucking moron. Learn how to take a win when you've got one. No one that attractive will ever speak to you again, ever. You're lucky this isn't canon or Sakura would be pissed.

Naruto you fucking moron. Learn how to take a win when you've got one. No one that attractive will ever speak to you again, ever. You're lucky this isn't canon or Sakura would be pissed.

Why would Sakura care? She'd be more jelly about the fact Naruto thought about kissing Sauske again

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

shadow clones are a pretty sweet way around kiss based attacks

especially since you keep all the shadow clone's memories

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Why are there traps everywhere I go?" I thought Sai was supposed to be socially dumb, not actually dumb.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Wrong

Why did thi sguy just tell sai his secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom