• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Did I turn my head and miss Tsumugu's
ass shot
or is that later in the episode?

Also lots of plot points being established here
that eventually get dropped or subverted near the end of the show :p

not trying to hate but how does kevin hart have so many movies? do these actually make money? i feel like every film he's in is basically the same.

ckohler

I dig the interface of the computers. Gives me a Game Boy screen vibe.

I neat bit of trivia: On the original airing, they didn't keep the low-res, pixilated look consistently. This episode in particular had their computer screens differently. For the BluRay, they went back and made them all consistent. All monochrome and pixelated. It's pretty cool.

There's a few subtle 80's references in the show, and this is one.

Crocodile

not trying to hate but how does kevin hart have so many movies? do these actually make money? i feel like every film he's in is basically the same.

The answer to your question is that yes, they do make a lot of money. Can't say I find him that funny either but the man tries and people like him so *shrug* no hair off my back.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Did I turn my head and miss Tsumugu's
ass shot
or is that later in the episode?

Also lots of plot points being established here
that eventually get dropped or subverted near the end of the show :p

I remember the essay on the subject.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It beats listening to her Japanese VA. Oh yes, not afraid to say that squeak got annoying at times.

I like her english voice specifically because she sounds like a good english impersonation of her japanese counterpart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom