• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So, from what I've gathered from this conversation....

1186585336899.jpg

That about right?

Wasn't Tetssaiga given to Inuyasha so that he wouldn't die and also so he wouldn't go on a murder blood frenzy every time his life was in danger.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They made it PERFECTLY clear near the beginning of the series that the old man thought LORD SESSHOMARU could look after himself and Inuyasha needed the help.

Man... KLK does these kind of promos so much better. Then again this is like a decade old. Sure, this is an interesting backstory, but there's just no emotion out of the bad guy. It looks horrid when only one side seems interested. We're spoiled these days...
They made it PERFECTLY clear near the beginning of the series that the old man thought LORD SESSHOMARU could look after himself and Inuyasha needed the help.
This is extremely relevant for story purposes for persons confused and, seriously, they should have mentioned that in this scene.

I actually wouldn't mind if someone posted a Cliffs Notes version of tonight's episode after Toonami.

From what I've gathered

-Phantom of the opera and InuYasha/Sesshy's father fought in the past, the black hole technique was stolen by Tetsaiga, phantom guy lost half his face

-Dad split the sword in two, butting the black hole power in Tensaiga which he passed down to Sesshomaru, passing down his original sword to InuYasha

-Sesshy's black hole technique is incomplete because he's making it too big and needs to refine it

I think that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom