• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

I mostly like this show but the over-explaining is really grating. They are constantly reiterating everything that is happening. For example:

Naraku is chasing after Kohaku, trying to cut off his head.

Kohaku: So, you're plan is to cut off my head and defile my jewel shard?
Naraku: Yes! Exactly. I plan to cut off your head and then I'll be able to slowly defile your shard!

Takashi

He's the only one who hasn't tried to betray Naraku yet, so he's boring in comparison. We're just left waiting for him to swerve and try to take over only to be put down.

I'm expecting him to want to betray Naraku eventually, though I'd prefer if something different is done with him. But yeah so far, he's just kinda boring.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I hate that "I'm never..." State farm commercial because the trend implies that the next scene would be the guy divorcing his wife and abandoning the kids.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So thoughts on Final Act replacements, I think Sailor Moon Crystal is going to be the heir apparent.

Tiger and Bunny

It's got the same sort of crossover appeal Inuyasha has, it's got more than enough action to bring in the guys and girls will like it too, for other reasons...

Plus it's damn good

Tiger and Bunny

It's got the same sort of crossover appeal Inuyasha has, it's got more than enough action to bring in the guys and girls will like it too, for other reasons...

Plus it's damn good

If Sailor Moon Crystal is ready to go there is no chance any other Viz licensed anime is going to air before it, not even Jojo

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So thoughts on Final Act replacements, I think Sailor Moon Crystal is going to be the heir apparent.

Has this been confirmed or just a guess, because I havent watched not even a clip of the new sailor moon in hopes that it comes to toonami

Crocodile

Back from my computer shitting on itself yet again :/

That Shippuden episode had shit anime.

Speaking on Inuyahsa, this Sango and Kohaku drama has bee tiring, annoying and repetitious for the past 13513513 episodes :/

Plz make it stop :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom