• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have half an episode left?

This isn't the final episode?!

mvwmAf1.gif

Crocodile

TTGL when its on is the shit that puts hair on your chest. Just pure adrenaline and action that knows how to get you hype. EVERYBODY ELSE could learn a thing or two here.

I was going to keep hanging out with my friends but decided to come home to watch Toonami for the first time in months... glad I can back in time for this episode.

Mik317

Lol that's exactly what I'm thinking

like how the fuck do you top PUNCHING HOLES THROUGH TIME

I cannot imagine watching this show when it aired on a week to week basis...especially at this point.

this is the part where marathoning is the only option...fuck what time it is and everything

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I can't recall anything I've watched that has had this kind of increase in scale

from tunneling around and just trying to break through to the surface

to universal scale spacetime shenanigans

feels like every few episodes we get something that would be the series finale of another show

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wonderful 101's ending was compared to Gurren Lagann for a very good reason

Nintendo has been going crazy with scale the last few years.
Kid Icarus Uprising, Xenoblade, Wonderful 101, Xenoblade X will likely surpass the first
Open world Zelda
Hell, if the next Mario game is Galaxy 3... *shudders* Oh man

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
so I can't recall anything I've watched that has had this kind of increase in scale

feels like every few episodes we get something that would be the series finale of another show

As big as the show gets, the movie manages to take it a LEVEL BEYOND what you'll see on Toonami.

This show is truly worthy of the "just keep watching trust me" phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom