• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I hope next week's Dimension W ends with them unmasking Old man Jenkins who only made up the ghost story to hide his illegal activities.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hope next week's Dimension W ends with them unmasking Old man Jenkins who only made up the ghost story to hide his illegal activities.

And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling collector and his stupid robot.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I don't really care that it's confusing.. that's kinda the point, right? "Stay tuned for next weeks episode!"

Shower scene was pretty horror movie standard. Except Mira's more cutesy about it. Some of those angles are pretty stupid to pretend we wouldn't be seeing more, and that's probably about the time they should have stopped... but it doesn't really feel that out of place otherwise.

This reminds me of watching something like Wild Arms TV or Gun X Sword. I enjoyed while I watched, I wanted to see the next episode, but it wasn't excellently gripping. Glad it's part of a block, and 1 of 2 or so shows as the old Adult swim action did at times.

Soulflarz

Banned
So, like, I don't think I would mind the typical 'shower scene' in a horror-themed episode like this, but some of the angles and poses were basically "Hi, this is fanservice, do u rike it?"

As I told starsketch in pms

"that ass shot looked hentai level with how she was bent over, what the hell" or such

kewlmyc

So, like, I don't think I would mind the typical 'shower scene' in a horror-themed episode like this, but some of the angles and poses were basically "Hi, this is fanservice, do u rike it?"

At least they had her doing exposition during it. It's not like some plot focused shows where they also insert random T&A, but stop the plot to focus on it. Heavy Object is bad at this, but that should never air on Toonami, so whatever.

I don't really care that it's confusing.. that's kinda the point, right? "Stay tuned for next weeks episode!"

Shower scene was pretty horror movie standard. Except Mira's more cutesy about it. Some of those angles are pretty stupid to pretend we wouldn't be seeing more, and that's probably about the time they should have stopped... but it doesn't really feel that out of place otherwise.

This reminds me of watching something like Wild Arms TV or Gun X Sword. I enjoyed while I watched, I wanted to see the next episode, but it wasn't excellently gripping. Glad it's part of a block, and 1 of 2 or so shows as the old Adult swim action did at times.

We're getting Mira in the shower sketch, aren't we?? =P

Anime Trump showing us why he should be President.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom