• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Subtlety is not Parasyte's strong suit

Blah blah the environment blah blah self induced genocide to save the plaent & humans blah blah

Line_HTX

I don't really care that it's confusing.. that's kinda the point, right? "Stay tuned for next weeks episode!"

Shower scene was pretty horror movie standard. Except Mira's more cutesy about it. Some of those angles are pretty stupid to pretend we wouldn't be seeing more, and that's probably about the time they should have stopped... but it doesn't really feel that out of place otherwise.

This reminds me of watching something like Wild Arms TV or Gun X Sword. I enjoyed while I watched, I wanted to see the next episode, but it wasn't excellently gripping. Glad it's part of a block, and 1 of 2 or so shows as the old Adult swim action did at times.

Yeah, it's been a long while since Adult Swim actually had stuff like this. The non anime block of Adult Swim is worse about nudity.

Crocodile

Hey remember that time when Shinichi saw the mayor and Migi said there were 5 parasites in view? ALL FIVE were in Gotou who was standing right next to the Mayor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom