• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now I've got your power."

hqdefault.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yeah, sorry guys, this bug i have just doesn't want me to stay up and watch toonami this week. I'm out. Enjoy Chopperman and the Kyuun Spark <3

Maybe I have goku's virus

You know I am beginning to see why Toriyama's editor hated these villains.

To explain further, Androids 19 and 20 were originally intended to be the Androids, but Toriyama's editor thought they were lame and made Toriyama come up with better ones. The same applied to 17 and 18, which is why we got Cell. And why Cell got different forms. Ironically, the editor was completely fine with Cell's middle form.

Mizerman

IIRC, they didn't consider them cool enough. Following the introductions of Androids 17 and 18, they considered those two not to be intimidating enough, leading Toriyama to finally introduce Cell.

EDIT: Beaten.

To explain further, Androids 19 and 20 were originally intended to be the Androids, but Toriyama's editor thought they were lame and made Toriyama come up with better ones. The same applied to 17 and 18, which is why we got Cell. And why Cell got different forms. Ironically, the editor was completely fine with Cell's middle form.

Ah. That explains a lot.

Ponn

Banned
Goku couldn't possibly be stupid enough to not have taken the medicine, nyahhhh.

Unless it was grape flavored...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Senzu Beans can cure holes in chests, but not a virus. So much for "magic".

"He didn't take it" FUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom