• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

1880023_o.gif

That irony...

;_;

Seda

We make fun that Goku never took the medicine, but maybe it wasn't a 'vaccine' and wouldve been wasted if the symptoms weren't there yet.

TheOGB

Banned
This is dumb

Goku is dumb

All the action still looks awkward. Like there are sometimes frames missing right before points of impact.

THESE ANDROIDS ARE DUMB AND THAT ATTACK WAS DUMB

*responding via phone*
Stupid power is out where I live so I can't join you guys.

The mobile AS app still has live stream so I may have to resort to that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
They could have stop this the rational way, the lesson is never listen to Goku.

Especially not the real Goku and not the "Superhero" Goku Funimation made.
Actual Goku is one of the biggest pricks.

To be fair if you are having a lethal rhythm going on a senzu bean won't do shit for anybody.

The limitations of the senzu bean are whatever they need to be for the plot.
One moment, they can heal a hole in your chest. The next, they can't heal a heart virus.

Raxus

I always find it weird they turn blood black for TV commercials for movies. If anything it looks creepier.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
We make fun that Goku never took the medicine, but maybe it wasn't a 'vaccine' and wouldve been wasted if the symptoms weren't there yet.
And why didn't he bring it with him?

I mean they make sure to have the beans, but the life saving medicine just gets tossed in a drawer somewhere?

Hey guys, this medicine from the future right here! It'll protect you from dangerous heart disease!

You want it?

Nah bro, I know you traveled here from the future just to give it to me, but I feel fine at this specific moment.

Strike

Had to DVR Kai. Just made it home in time for Dimension W. Hopefully it's better than last week's decidedly average episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom