• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think I got this.
The Coils made an alternate dimension and phantasms based on one guy's thoughts.
I think

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Okay, so.....

Eureka-looking girl was the girl from the flashback, but lost her memory. But he was blinded by his...sadness or something.

He was living a "fake" reality via another dimension & ghosts or whatever.

.....I think?

Ceh3mYUWQAAOaQ3.jpg

Basically, the coil has caused two alternate realities to become linked, but individuals can only interact across dimensions through the water of the lake, taking the form of ghosts. Added on that, there's confusion about who's who.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So everyone is dead? Or the girl is still alive but memoryless? And the coil made an alternate dimension of another possibility? But ghosts exist for realz anyway?

Soulflarz

Banned
I phsyically understood everything they said
I have no idea why stuff did work that way in this world
or how this passed writing

I LITERALLY THINK THIS IS NONSENSE

RagnarokX

Oh, so I was right about dimension W being the dimension that the duplicate items created by the W Item materia glitch in FF7. It's a dimension where the infinite possibilities exist as temporary copies or something

pirata

Ok, so I haven't been able to watch Toonami since the first episode of this show aired. This is only the fifth, right? What the fuck happened in those past four episodes? This is nuts! A thousand kinds of convoluted nonsense are happening at once! At least it's moving, I guess. That's more than you can say about something like Naruto or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom