• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
okay so

when the Numbers Coil went off, it basically opened up a pocket universe adjacent to the main one

based on an alternate timeline where the guy saved all those people instead of having them die?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
When Numbers go out of control, they create cracks in Dimension W. Each crack makes a copy of reality. These copies may be based on an alternate version of reality, where different choices were made. However, these copies usually collapse soon after they are made. They require an anchor in the real world to keep them going.

Shiro Kamiki, AKA Shijuro Sakaki, created a copy of reality in Dimension W where he managed to save his companions from the dam flooding. In reality, he had abandoned them in order to save his sister, Enamori. The Dimension W copy was able to persist for 21 years because the Numbers coil was still active.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A shame that'll probably be the only time we hear the Japanese ED, because I liked that so much more than what we got.

..........oh god, THIS is what "The Boss" is about?

Soulflarz

Banned
When Numbers go out of control, they create cracks in Dimension W. Each crack makes a copy of reality. These copies may be based on an alternate version of reality, where different choices were made. However, these copies usually collapse soon after they are made. They require an anchor in the real world to keep them going.

Shiro Kamiki, AKA Shijuro Sakaki, created a copy of reality in Dimension W where he managed to save his companions from the dam flooding. In reality, he had abandoned them in order to save his sister, Enamori. The Dimension W copy was able to persist for 21 years because the Numbers coil was still active.

End of Evangelion was explained with similar levels of clarity to this episode.

Ah thank you. Still a bit confused, but this clears things a lot.

Moaradin

This episode is pretty confusing but it does make sense when you break it down. They clearly jammed a lot of material in this one episode though.

The show does improve a lot from here as well and there hasn't been anything hard to follow yet.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I'm actually the reason why Murano felt good when you slept with her last night. I don't think it qualifies as a "threesome" as you humans call it, but..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom