• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this filler trying to fuck with the Tailed Beast stuff? Is hindsight not being taken into consideration even a little bit?

The idea was to expand on something the manga just glosses over, they just didn't do a good job. They do this again later, and while it isn't as bad, it's still not great.
At least the arc with that bubble guy ends in a hilarious way, with Pain wrecking him.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Now... time for Shippuden...

wlQspNX.gif
basically the perfect gif for that

ugh

so since who cares about Shippuden, I wanna talk about how cool I think that dimensional explosion or whatever was in Dimension W

Because like think about it, if you draw a figure on a flat 2D plane like a piece of paper, and then you fold the paper up through the third dimension until it touches itself at the figure, from the POV of the 2D plane, the figure is now in two places at once.

So if that explosion was like a fold through a fourth spacial dimension, it makes sense that anything caught in it could show up in more than one place in 3D space. It feels like they thought about that shit.

I swear I'm not high.

Eeeeeehhhhhh....

I get it. Pacing is shit, but to have a long filler arc where nothing happens for most of it..

But you can just skip the filler arc later. With slow pacing, there's just not much you can do.

The ideal is breaking the adaptation into seasons, though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Been watching TeamFourStar's playthrough of Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. It's sad how the video games have gone farther than the anime at this point.

Seda

ugh

so since who cares about Shippuden, I wanna talk about how cool I think that dimensional explosion or whatever was in Dimension W

Because like think about it, if you draw a figure on a flat 2D plane like a piece of paper, and then you fold the paper up through the third dimension until it touches itself at the figure, from the POV of the 2D plane, the figure is now in two places at once.

So if that explosion was like a fold through a fourth spacial dimension, it makes sense that anything caught in it could show up in more than one place in 3D space. It feels like they thought about that shit.

I swear I'm not high.

No, that's a sensible way to envision it.

ckohler

ugh

I swear I'm not high.

Yes. I agree. They did a good job trying to imagine what crazy aftermath there would be if a fourth spacial dimension intersected our 3.

The idea was to expand on something the manga just glosses over, they just didn't do a good job. They do this again later, and while it isn't as bad, it's still not great.
At least the arc with that bubble guy ends in a hilarious way, with Pain wrecking him.

At the moment this makes no sense. Knowing what we do of how the Tailed Beasts work, I don't see how anyone could have thought this was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom