• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That long pause after Naruto's statement made me expect a comeback, but no.

Seriously Naruto, you already know Neji has more chakra control than Hinata, being female has nothing to do with it.

Of course Hinata has expertise in medical jutsu. Every team has one healer by default and it's always the girls.

Stupid filler

Did you just ignore how Shizune just explained that the reason that hinata is going is cause of her chakra control with the gentle fist, after she asked why she was going cause she didnt know medical ninjutsu???

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Chopperman save us

wait

how can they seal a beast in another dimension?

isn't the entire reason there's one inside Naruto that there was nothing else to do with it?

Shhh, let the fanfic writers have their filler episodes without the plot holes being told to them

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Did you just ignore how Shizune just explained that the reason that hinata is going is cause of her chakra control with the gentle fist, after she asked why she was going cause she didnt know medical ninjutsu???

That doesn't change his point that the girls are always the healers and never the fighters.

That doesn't change his point that the girls are always the healers and never the fighters.

even though ten ten is a female and going with the main attack team? like I'm all for shitting on naruto, but when the shitting on has no basis and the series is explaining itself its not justified.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Soooo I just read up on what the current arc is.
They're now adapting light novels.

I swear, they're going to pull a Super and animate The Last and Boruto. Then the side-story. Then the upcoming Boruto spin-off.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
even though ten ten is a female and going with the main attack team? like I'm all for shitting on naruto, but when the shitting on has no basis and the series is explaining itself its not justified.

When has Ten-ten ever done anything? Like, in the entire series? She's the definition of a useless character.

It's just a fact that in Naruto all of the girls play second fiddle to the boys.

Soooo I just read up on what the current arc is.
They're now adapting light novels.

I swear, they're going to pull a Super and animate The Last and Boruto. Then the side-story. Then the upcoming Boruto spin-off.

I'd be ok with that if they adapt Konoha Hiden. Cause its awesome.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
My point is that Hinata should already know some form of medical jutsu. Every team is supposed to have one and I don't think Kiba or Shino were the medics of their team. Also I'm pretty sure Hinata is shown healing people before and after this, even if she isn't particularly skilled in it.

When has Ten-ten ever done anything? Like, in the entire series? She's the definition of a useless character.

It's just a fact that in Naruto all of the girls play second fiddle to the boys.

The same could be said about a lot of characters in Naruto.

My point is that Hinata should already know some form of medical jutsu. Every team is supposed to have one and I don't think Kiba or Shino were the medics of their team. Also I'm pretty sure Hinata is shown healing people before and after this, even if she isn't particularly skilled in it.

In filler yeah she has been seen healing. But having a medic isnt the case always, Ino isn't a healer in the manga I dont think and again ten ten exists and sakura didnt start off as a healer.

The idea of being able to summon a ton of weapons from a scroll as your basis of offense is kind of a cool gimmick, especially for a ninja.

But in a world of super powers and fans that can blow away all your weapons, that shit means nothing.

tumblr_o3j3npNPLX1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The same could be said about a lot of characters in Naruto.

It doesn't really change the fact that all the girls play second fiddle to the boys. From here until the end of the series Sakura has 2 moments where she actually does something, Hinata has 1, and all the rest may as well not even exist.

How Kishi uses his female characters is an issue, you can't really ignore that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom