• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really change the fact that all the girls play second fiddle to the boys. From here until the end of the series Sakura has 2 moments where she actually does something, Hinata has 1, and all the rest may as well not even exist.

While yes I 100% agree with that, naruto females are shitty and never get to do anything. more series need good female characters.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
It doesn't really change the fact that all the girls play second fiddle to the boys. From here until the end of the series Sakura has 2 moments where she actually does something, Hinata has 1, and all the rest may as well not even exist.
Having a vagina is tough in fake ninja land.

I think this filler arc has broken some serious canon rules.

What is this beast even doing outside its owner?

I'm confused.

The Three-Tails being where it is is canon. They are perfectly capable of existing without a host, but the problem is that they're prone to rampaging, and they can be powerful weapons so you might as well capture them to get a jinchuriki. Three-Tails is just more chill than most.

I'm super ready for this episode.
VXL12Xz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom