• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let me get this straight Bethesda.

Kellogg here is supposed to be a veteran of the wasteland. A badass to rival other Fallout player characters. Someone who is a survivor in every sense of the word.

But
the player can track him easily because he was too lazy to clean out his old home? And because he leaves cigars and bandages all over the wasteland?

....okay.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
CHOPPER MAN
CHOPPER MAN
Does whatever a Doctor can.
Spins his chair, round and round
Knocks the bad guys to the ground
Look out, here comes the CHOPPER MAN.

Godspeed Seda. Good luck in the coming months!

raw

Welcome back!

Yeah missed you guys over the past 6ish weeks or so enjoy talking to most of you too much. Sadly my new work schedule doesn't really permit me to stay up all night to watch I'll at least try and see kai dimension w with yall

Soulflarz

Banned
So for those of us on the stream, do we uh

Just use an illegally rebroadcasted one?
And in the case of me, just watch it on funimations site since I have an access pass and pray I find the pause points?

Soulflarz

Banned
Didn't they fix it awhile ago?

D-did they? I haven't checked the site since last weekend, lemme see

edit: not seeing it

and also studio 3hz is a really new studio compared to most, curious where they go.

Also, I always hate in animes when just on random streets over towns theres an announcing thing doing a PSA
People would not stand for that day to day hopefully.

Puruzi

Banned
guys

GUYS

There's a show you all need to watch and it's called Master of Martial Hearts

it's only 5 episodes

trust me, you want to see it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yay, glad to have you back, Bass.

Considering Toonami did want that show back in the day but Fox got it instead, maybe they could make an acception to the whole "we don't go for older shows" rule with the new dub.

guys

GUYS

There's a show you all need to watch and it's called Master of Martial Hearts

it's only 5 episodes

trust me, you want to see it
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME.

I SAW THAT LAST EPISODE.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Four or Five years ago a friend and I decided to embark on a holy crusade. Watch every single bad anime on Netflix. That included Master of Martial Hearts. It's...well......it's worth watching for that last episode, I agree.

Soo, isn't the topic title need of updating now that the [AS] stream is back?

Also did you guys notice the Parasyte ED changed a bit, they got rid of glasses Shinichi for spiky haired Shinichi.

Line_HTX

Four or Five years ago a friend and I decided to embark on a holy crusade. Watch every single bad anime on Netflix. That included Master of Martial Hearts. It's...well......it's worth watching for that last episode, I agree.

Neat, I know what I'm watching next on the Netflix queue.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Neat, I know what I'm watching next on the Netflix queue.

It's not on there anymore.

In fact most of the truly outrageous stuff is long gone. Demon King Daimiyo, Shuffle, MoMH, Queen's Blade, a bunch more I've completely forgotten the names of.

Right now the shlockiest stuff left on Netflix are Freezing and Ikki Tousen.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I......GUESS?

What's kind of amazing is the fact it wasn't based on an existing property. No manga (well it got one after the OVA was released), no VN, nothing, it was a flat-out original idea.

But I'm not gonna say anything else, because it has to be experienced for yourself.

Raxus

Slippy apparently has an Uncle Grippy.

Please tell me I am not the only one getting icky vibes from this.

I know Nintendo is eventually gonna give us another Metroid.

After Other M, I needed a break. A pretty long break.

So I don't quite understand the piping hot rage against Federation Force.

Also, Puruzi is totally right.

Mecha Kirby is fucking dope.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That Direct reeked of "Don't show the NX stuff. Don't show the NX stuff. Save everything for E3 damn it!"

I'm still hyped for TMS #FE at least (and now we finally have a name), and the new Kirby game looks badass.
Also, good on Nintendo for providing two Star Fox games. Platinum getting that work done.

Because to some people, Nintendo is only Metroid. It's weird I know.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Lack of Samus. Not being a single player exploration platformer despite never being advertised as such. People want what they want sometimes and dismiss spinoffs without giving them a fair chance.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG KIRBY CAN BECOME A DOCTOR & CONTROL A GIANT MECH THAT ALSO CAN COPY ABILITIES & THERE'S A NEW LINE OF AMIIBO & OMG A NEW PAPER MARIO GAME FOR WII U AND RHYTHM HEAVEN 3DS FINALLY COMING TO THE US & OH GOD ANOTHER SEASON PASS FOR HYRULE WARRIORS BUT YOU GET WIND WAKER GANONDORF & THAT SMTXFE GAME FINALLY GOT A WEIRD ENGLISH TITLE AND I CAN PLAY EARTHBOUND ON THE GO NOW AND EVEN MORE MARIO MAKER COSTUMES AND I CAN GET THE SNES STYLE ARWING IN STAR FOX ZERO

So yeah Direct was cool

I don't even watch directs. If something cool happens I'll just read it happened on Twitter. I only watch E3 live anymore.

If they confirm something about the NX being shown at a direct then I'll watch it, since the NX is what I really care about from Nintendo right now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom