• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine living in Keijo's universe, that would be awful

Not if you're in the audience.
image.php

I would just kill myself. God help you if you run into an apostle.

Even if you kill yourself, there's no guarantee that your soul would rest in peace.

Crocodile

I think I'm getting close to dropping Hunter x Hunter. It's just not for me. I can't believe I'm still watching it over 40 episodes in. Everyone keeps saying that each new arc is the best, but I don't really see it. To me, the show isn't any better or worse than when it started. I'm just not enjoying it at all. I think I've given it enough time.

What kind of shonen do you like and why? What does HxH lack in your opinion?

cntr

Banned
I have so, so many questions about Christianity in relation to the Hunter X Hunter universe.
reminder that Buddhism and Christianity explicitly exist in the One Piece world, and seem to be the two primary religions of the world

think about that

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Hunter x Hunter world is ours but everything is upside down.

Shadow Beasts huh? I'm sure they're totally legit and not total jobbers

B.K.

What kind of shonen do you like and why? What does HxH lack in your opinion?

I'm not really a big fan of shounen at all. I guess Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the few I really liked. I can't really say what I don't like about Hunter x Hunter so far. It's just so bland to me. Nothing so far has really grabbed me.

Korigama

I think I'm getting close to dropping Hunter x Hunter. It's just not for me. I can't believe I'm still watching it over 40 episodes in. Everyone keeps saying that each new arc is the best, but I don't really see it. To me, the show isn't any better or worse than when it started. I'm just not enjoying it at all. I think I've given it enough time.
Before this arc, I would've felt the same. It took entirely too long to get to the point, but now I'd say they have something to show for it. Still not in agreement with those who say it's better than Yu Yu Hakusho, though.

Perfectly understandable. At least to me as someone who read the manga and found it to be a bit of a slog. I didn't hate it and I'm caught up but still.

It's much more enjoyable in anime form I must say though. My opinion of what's been happening has improved greatly from watching it on Toonami compared to before.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"kidnapped"

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh?

oh god, that smile.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CATCHING A BULLET WITH YOUR TEETH = PURE BADASSARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom