• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yup he's an enhancer.

The Shadow
Jobbers
are here.

I forgot about these guys lol

I completely forgot about Shadow Beasts

oh boy what heroes

Yeah these guys sure seem dangerous.

Another set of killers join the fray.

These guys are gonna get rekt i bet....

Who are these jobbers?

oh

so they're all named after animals.

........how long until these shadow beasts get recked?
Next week...In game magazines.

Regiruler

I think the beasts will put up a much better fight against this group of the troupe. There are more beasts so they can't immediately look bad.

Mik317

night yall.

not gonna lie not super into the toonami lineup (JoJo and HxH are cool...but I have seen them)..and Tokyo Ghoul probably wont change that.

Kind of a bummer.

oh welp

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that all the bumps have been logically color coded, by the way. Like Jack was red, Jojo was purple, Hunter X Hunter green, Naruto orange, etc.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Naruto bleeeh.

On the bright side, we can get rid of the laughter in the "End Dates" soon. Shippuden 500 is the finale.

Crocodile

I like how everyone posting in here who has already seen the show is like "oh right I forgot about the Shadow Beasts"

Thanks for confirming their jobber status everyone :p

Moaradin

Guess I'll go play Nier for 30 minutes

I like how everyone posting in here who has already seen the show is like "oh right I forgot about the Shadow Beasts"

Thanks for confirming their jobber status everyone :p

I remember them!

Mostly because of the dude who got half his head bit off

RagnarokX

EWWWW!! What is that?!

1K3Iy.gif

B.K.

Before this arc, I would've felt the same. It took entirely too long to get to the point, but now I'd say they have something to show for it. Still not in agreement with those who say it's better than Yu Yu Hakusho, though.

I think my biggest problem so far is that I just don't care. I don't care about Gon and Killua's bromance. I don't care about Kurapika's revenge plot that's going nowhere. I don't even know what Leoreo's story is. I just don't care. This York New City arc is barely keeping my attention. I also hate how Nen is apparently going to become the series' MacGuffin that's used to explain EVERYTHING.

I see. Fair enough. Have any of the Toonami shows on the current line-up been appealing? At least Jack I hope?

Not really. I watch DBZ Kai basically just for the nostalgia and Super because there's nothing really else on at 11:30. I've been watching Unicorn because I never watched all the OVAs and thought it would be a good way to finish it. Jojo isn't what I expected from it. It started decent, but it's dragging. I haven't even watched Samurai Jack. I never watched the original series, so I didn't see any point in watching this new one. I guess the last show on the block that I really liked was Casshern Sins. The block is basically just a habit for me, not because I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom