• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I feel like it would have been effective if Naruto, for once, in this moment, called Jiraiya by his name.

Shikamaru actually has a small part coming up that I kinda like. He's still my favorite character.

Morlas

This series would've been much better if it was Naruto and his pery Sensei Jiraiya having fun ninja adventures with occasional high stakes, don't even need to replace most of the characters, just have the focus be on naruto growing up among his peers and his adventures as the student of a legendary ninja.

How come barely anybody mentioned Naruto looks like the fourth I mean they do have colored photographs, no one in Naruto's class said "hey Naruto kinda looks like the fourth"

Naruto is still a kid basically. Dude just lost one of his father figures. Can't really blame him for lashing out in his grief. Time for Ghost in the Shell.

ckohler

I feel like it would have been effective if Naruto, for once, in this moment, called Jiraiya by his name.

I kind of wonder if it's a Japanese culture thing. To call him by his nickname maybe shows how much closer he was to him where as to us it just seems insulting.

Ray Down

Banned

Shikamaru actually has a small part coming up that I kinda like. He's still my favorite character.

Same I also really like the Iruka bit.

One of the reason why Iruka still remained popular even if he didn't do much in popularity polls.

Seda

I actually don't mind Naruto getting a little irrational and upset at Tsunade. In a vacuum, this would be the most appropriate type of moment for a character to be a little insensitive and unreasonable.

Unfortunately, that character is Naruto.

Raxus

Time for an episode where people sit around and talk!

And in turn make one of the best episodes of the series.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I swear, that one main dude always made me think he was voiced by the same person as Tai from Digimon.

Ooh, this is a good episode. It doubles up as a recap for what actually matters.

Also, why can I not spend my time online in this format yet? Boo.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg, it's just people sitting around, talking with others online about the events from previous weeks & trying to dissect the plot

who would want to do such a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom