• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Surprisingly Mr. Satan is actually a competent fighter.
But he's nothing compared to the world-destroying powerhouses of our main characters.

Korigama

Maybe if you bothered watching the match to see what a monstrosity he became way after you fought him, you'd UNDERSTAND WHY SHE LOST YOU WINDBAG!

Spopovitch before and after:

He+_08a164a55c0dae564844b2137d915e26.jpg

Crocodile

I believe that was in the midst of the loooooooooooong wait for new episodes in the middle of the Frieza Saga, basically right when Goku was arriving to fight the Ginyu Force.

That would make sense. I remember when those new episodes of the Frieza saga finally came to CN. I was so excited. I think that was smack dab in middle school. Man, that was fucking 19 years ago >_<

Neoxon

Videl, ChiChi, Master Roshi, Choutzu, Yamcha.
Is Choutzu a human?

Either way, Mr. Satan's about a few training sessions with Master Roshi away from being amongst the Z Warriors' humans. The point is that Mr. Satan is only pathetic by comparison.

We're running over already? Huh. I feel bad for anyone who DVRs this. Sand Whale will have completely ruined things the past few weeks.

cntr

Banned
afaik, Krillin, Roshi, Chi-Chi, and Yamcha are stronger than Mr. Satan since they have ki powers, but yeah Mr. Satan is the strongest human who doesn't have supernatural crap.

Tien isn't a human.

...also wow, that episode of Kai was actually really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom