• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Is he? For some reason I still think Nam could take him.

And General Blue if he were still alive. And Tao probably... whose half a robot now.

Pure human. Goku and his friends cleared out the stronger humans in Dragon Ball, leaving Mr Satan as the strongest leftover.

Krillin is still pure human, though, and is easily the strongest of that class. Mr Satan is still the strongest human who doesn't use ki control; after Videl disqualifies herself by learning how to fly.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is Choutzu a human?

Either way, Mr. Satan's about a few training sessions with Master Roshi away from being amongst the Z Warriors' humans. The point is that Mr. Satan is only pathetic by comparison.
Satan is not that strong. Literally every single strong fighter stopped showing up after the Piccolo Goku Budokai. Krillin pre Roshi training would whoop him. Chi Chi would demolish him. Yamcha can blow up the planet.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
afaik, Krillin, Roshi, Chi-Chi, and Yamcha are stronger than Mr. Satan since they have ki powers, but yeah Mr. Satan is the strongest human who doesn't have supernatural crap.

Tien isn't a human.

...also wow, that episode of Kai was actually really good.
Tien is mostly human, he is just a Descendent of a race from long ago

Last time:
1c9.gif

Jarate

Banned
People stronger then Mr Satan

Krillin
Tien
Yamcha
Ox King
Yajirobe
Master Roshi
The Crane Master guy from Dragon Ball
Mr Blue
That Indian Guy from Dragon Ball
Mercenary Tao
That Ninja guy from Dragon Ball
Transformation Launch
That Large Native American from Dragon Ball
Videl
Ghost of Grandpa Gohan

Probably a lot more. Hercule is definitely somewhat strong, but has absolutely no Ki control, and hasn't really done anything that strong.

Pure human. Goku and his friends cleared out the stronger humans in Dragon Ball, leaving Mr Satan as the strongest leftover.

Krillin is still pure human, though, and is easily the strongest of that class. Mr Satan is still the strongest human who doesn't use ki control; after Videl disqualifies herself by learning how to fly.

Does Yajirobe use ki? Considering he killed a Piccolo spawn, who could probably kill Satan.

So...Nam isn't pure human then or...? I mean I guess he could jump pretty high. That might disqualify him from being considered "pure human" whatever that means.

I don't really know if I buy this really. I don't have a problem if it's true but he won one of the Martial Arts Tournaments and that's all I really know about him. Without official word it feels premature to assume this about him.

But again, it'd be cool if he is.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People stronger then Mr Satan

Krillin
Tien
Yamcha
Ox King
Yajirobe
Master Roshi
The Crane Master guy from Dragon Ball
Mr Blue
That Indian Guy from Dragon Ball
Mercenary Tao
That Ninja guy from Dragon Ball
Transformation Launch
That Large Native American from Dragon Ball
Videl
Ghost of Grandpa Gohan
Good list, forgot Chi Chi.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Satan is not that strong. Literally every single strong fighter stopped showing up after the Piccolo Goku Budokai. Krillin pre Roshi training would whoop him. Chi Chi would demolish him. Yamcha can blow up the planet.
Satan is pretty strong, like superhumanly so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom