• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Where are the Jostar men to come up with insane convoluted plans at the drop of a hat for all the world's problems?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Pillar Men maybe immortal, but they can still feel pain. Like getting fucking impaled.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I appreciate that the JoJo fights seem to be more about figuring out some kind of weird chess move than having the best kung fu or the strongest beam attack.

cntr

Banned
so remember how Lisa Lisa was supposed to fight Kars but Araki's editors stopped it?

Those crystals are probably is the seam where Araki rewrote things, it's never mentioned before, almost like it's specifically there for Kars to fall onto...because Lisa Lisa was supposed to injure him in their fight.

Xe4

Banned
I appreciate that the JoJo fights seem to be more about figuring out some kind of weird chess move than having the best kung fu or the strongest beam attack.
It's pretty cool, but the plans always get convoluted as fuck. It's like a mental "this isn't even my final form!" Kind of feal, lol. Still different than most anime though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom