• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

Study humans? Weren't all these ghouls human at one point? It's not like they are aliens from outer space.
I wonder. Touka suggested that being a ghoul is all she's ever known in last week's episode.

Hm, having a hard time seeing how getting rid of all of the ghouls makes these guys the bad guys (even if not the good guys, either).

caliph95

giphy.gif

Xe4

Banned
I'm probably gonna call it. I can't stream anything (given Amazon in the other room being a fucking bandwidth glutton).

I've played like 10 seconds of this show and the rest has been buffering (I have 0.88 down 1.47 up right now, lol WTF).

Gonna go watch Star Wars I guess.

Crocodile

This white-haired investigator looks too evil to be a cop. You gotta at least be subtle dude

i think they've always been ghouls based on this girl's reaction to Kaneki's whining

The implication seems to be that ghouls are a separate species.

Huh. I hope they go into their origin story.

Not sure why this "human food disgusts them" is a plot point. That doesn't seem to be an issue for most other monsters in most other media even if they don't get sustenance from normal food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom