• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Adult Swim: HXH will be replace this week by a rerun of Toyko Ghoul!
Me next week:
DNjSIt.gif

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The best part is that next week's episode is awesome but its not even the best part or fight of this arc.

Zeno and Silva fucking shit up

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
FYI, you all should go over Nen once as a refresher if you don't remember it since a lot of the details come into play next week.

caliph95

For some one ignorant of Gundam who only watched the fight scenes and i think a shower scene as a kid what is wrong with Gundam Unicorn

Seda

I'm boring and I always name things really generically in games. Like in SRPGs it's Red Mage 1, Red Mage 2, Thief, Cleric, Fighter, etc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If Bright thinks Banagher is as good a pilot as folks like Amuro, why hasn't he slapped him yet?
He stops hitting people near the end of Zeta because he's seen some shit and is too old for the nonsense and just lets damn kids do whatever they want.

Korigama

For some one ignorant of Gundam who only watched the fight scenes and i think a shower scene as a kid what is wrong with Gundam Unicorn
Boring, little if any reason to care about the majority of the characters or the story, said story being difficult to follow and highly dependent upon familiarity with the rest of Universal Century Gundam, whiny protagonist. Things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom