• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to think of a Metal Gear Solid character who got brainwashed...

...I can't think of one. One character hypnotizes himself a lot tho...

BBboy20

Wait what's happening I don't know I don't care
Capturing the Unicorn and the princess.

Despite Links and his mech being the only important thing since this box is suppose to change everything.

And Null from Portable Ops comes to mind in an OP dude being brainwashed.

Jarate

Banned
I'm boring and I always name things really generically in games. Like in SRPGs it's Red Mage 1, Red Mage 2, Thief, Cleric, Fighter, etc.

Seda can you tell the group about your D&D character?

"I'm a level 4 warrior and a level 3 mage named 4-Warrior 3-Mage"

Crocodile

Can't she just close off all the com-links and mute everyone?

Also if your brainwashing can be undone just be some teenage screaming "THAT'S WRONG!" then that is some pretty shitty brainwashing?

Ray Down

Banned
No, we should have got the Bleach ones.

Bleach_Byakuya_feeding_hungry_Yachi.gif

BBboy20

Wait, Newtypes are still not known?

Something occur to me: wouldn't helmet glass be bulletproof by now? Are regular bullets the armor piercing type by now to negate such hardened glass?

Crocodile

Haven't Audrey and Banagher like not been in contact with each other for most of the show so far. Now they kind of have feeling for each other. Or am I mis-remembering how much time those two have had together recently?

Did blonde dude just get offed while I was posting?

Haven't Audrey and Banagher like not been in contact with each other for most of the show so far. Now they kind of have feeling for each other. Or am I mis-remembering how much time those two have had together recently?

Did blonde dude just get offed while I was posting?

their relationship materialized out of thin air and is handwaved by what appears to be newtype bullshit yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom