• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think I've said it before, but I always get hype at the HxH ending transition and song

Morlas

Oda's kinda awesome in that he uses a bunch of different languages in his series instead of just japanese and engrish.

On the good side, outside of Patrick Seitz, I don't recognize any of the Phantom Troupe VAs. Kind shows how the Voice Actor pool has definitely expanded.

Huh, so it really was Beau Billingslea (Jet Black) in this. Been a long time since I heard him in anything.

He was Franklin, right?

Now we transition, seamlessly I might add, from HxH to filler Naruto.

BTW, I figured it out, the villain mooks of this arc look like Berserk bandits. Just take away their ninja stuff and they are straight up Berserk bandits.

I'll say it once and Ill say it again, who thought it was a good idea to treat the boy who has the nine tails in his body like crap or at least make sure he had some parental guidance

Korigama

You know, I kinda hate all Japanese villain organizations that number their people in some sort of sequence. It feels way too manufactured and fake. Feels too much like a video game or something. I mean, fuck. It's so stupid.
Though not particularly realistic, I do always enjoy it when groups like that show up in games and anime. Would be interesting if indeed they aren't numbered according to power, as has been suggested in the thread.
He was Franklin, right?
Nostrade (Neon's dad), so the credits said.
He was in Tiger and Bunny a while back as Kotetsu's old employer and continues to be Dian Wei and Cao Ren in Dynasty Warriors so he's still around.
Ah. I watched Tiger and Bunny, but had forgotten.

Morlas

i gotta say canon naruto(the character) is way better than filler nartuo
as long as he isn't dealing with uchihas or sakura

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Y'all told me going into this that one of these two characters was actually a canon one...and I think I prefer the non canon one! Much better design than normal shitty anime only designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom