• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Which is even more mind-boggling considering who his parents are.

That was such an obvious "didn't plan this" moment.

I know the format of Jump means a large of chunk of material is made-up (yes, even from Oda) but the better stories work on hiding it well.

Yes! I love [insert evil anime shadow organization defeated to be sequentially by the protagonists]

MN98Fx6.gif

Boy, are you in for a shock.

Crocodile

Was this at all better kept in her body than like buried in a cave underground or something? Have they told us yet what the Jutsu actually does?

Seda

Chrollo - Robbie Daymond (Prompto, Smokey in Jojo)
Uvogin - Patrick Seitz
Nobunaga - Joe J Thomas (Not much, I recognize him as Raven in Tales of Vesperia)
Shalnark - Griffin Burns (Yamagi - a minor character in IBO, that's about it)
Feitan - Tom Bauer (newbie, he's Shu in DB Super I guess?)
Pakunoda - Erica Lindbeck (One of the harem girls in IBO, in a bunch of JRPGS - Asahi, Futaba, Magilou, etc)
Phinks - David Vincent (Jojo narrator, Senketsu, etc)
Franklin - Edward Bosco (Hammerhead in OPM, minor roles)
Shizuku - Janice Roman Roku (Yuzu in Bleach)

I think that's it for the new phantom troupe members? Also I didn't realize Baise (love kiss girl) was Carrie Keranen (Satsuki)

BatDan

Didn't they already do this music video?
Or are all these stupid indie acts running together?

Moaradin

Chrollo - Robbie Daymond (Prompto, Smokey in Jojo)
Uvogin - Patrick Seitz
Nobunaga - Joe J Thomas (Not much, I recognize him as Raven in Tales of Vesperia)
Shalnark - Griffin Burns (Yamagi - a minor character in IBO, that's about it)
Feitan - Tom Bauer (newbie, he's Shu in DB Super I guess?)
Pakunoda - Erica Lindbeck (One of the harem girls in IBO, in a bunch of JRPGS - Asahi, Futaba, Magilou, etc)
Phinks - David Vincent (Jojo narrator, Senketsu, etc)
Franklin - Edward Bosco (Hammerhead in OPM, minor roles)
Shizuku - Janice Roman Roku (Yuzu in Bleach)

I think that's it for the new phantom troupe members? Also I didn't realize Baise (love kiss girl) was Carrie Keranen (Satsuki)

Figured Robbie Daymond would be Chrollo after his tweet. Great casting. Patrick Seitz as Uvogin is about as obvious as you can get LOL, but still great casting.

Cool to see a lot of newcomers as well.

ckohler

Ugh. Another pretentious animation. I can just hear the director saying, "it's deep, with many layered meanings."

No dude. It's nonsense.

Good song at least.

BatDan

So is Toonami like 0 for 35123514351 with regards to these intermission music videos?

There is one good one they aired. I forget the band's name but it was metal, and it was a badass viking video

They also aired Gorillaz' Clint Eastwood in the oooooooold days. That counts right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom