• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that, my friends, was Battle Tendency. Truly the best Jojo's series. Hope you guys enjoyed it and are looking forward to Part 3 in a few months. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

28417-kuu8zmf2.jpg

SOOOOOOOON

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
know what would've been amazing?

If they aired a Part 3 promo right after this, saying it's coming in a few months.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
For the record, they drop the accents for Part 3 onwards, Joseph included.

Old Joseph is voiced by Richard Epcar (SFV Akuma, Raiden, Injustice 1 Joker).

It's Epcar doing an accent.
Don't forget batou from ghost in the sail, also bobobobobobo

Zubz

Banned
For the record, they drop the accents for Part 3 onwards, Joseph included.

Old Joseph is voiced by Richard Epcar (SFV Akuma, Raiden, Injustice 1 Joker).

It's Epcar doing an accent.

I hope they don't give him an accent in Part 3 proper. I didn't really like him having an accent at all. They also nailed it with Jotaro; I can't wait for Part 3, unnecessary 2-Parters & all!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I hope they don't give him an accent in Part 3 proper. I didn't really like him having an accent at all. They also nailed it with Jotaro; I can't wait for Part 3, unnecessary 2-Parters & all!
I doubt they will, based on the test dub footage & then that new footage we got sometime last year.

Seda

I think the accents worked well in some places better than others, overall the Jojo dub is definitely a mixed bag at best. Still a fun show though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom