• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

It was actually Epcar's long lost british twin brother who he strongarmed the part away from for the stardust crusaders dub.

Breads

Banned
So many people seem to be confident that part 3 is coming to toonami.

I'm not so sure.

The test dub only ran 3 episodes and if there has been an update to the adaptation it somehow eluded me.

Zubz

Banned
2's my favorite part overall, but the series starts to find its identity in Part 3 before completely understanding it in Part 4.

I think we're going to be having fun with these JoJo Sundays for a long time (Did anyone ever do that? Like how people made .GIF's for JoJo Fridays in the anime threads?)

Seda

I'm not so sure.

The test dub only ran 3 episodes and if there has been an update to the adaptation it somehow eluded me.

Worth noting that One Punch Man and Hunter X Hunter, both also Viz dubs, debuted on Toonami first.

Pepsi-Waynes-World.gif

cntr

Banned
right, I forgot Uvo literally took a piss this episode

I'm not so sure.

Demarco has basically all but explicitly confirmed that Part 3 is after AoT S2. And Richard Epcar has posted about the dub being nearly complete.

Neoxon

I'm not so sure.

Richard Epcar posted on Twitter that they were nearly done with recording for the Stardust Crusaders dub (with Viz Media). Also, Demarco mentioned that Stardust Crusaders would likely air on Toonami after AoT Season 2 wraps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom