• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
"....EVEN A MINI-NAMI IS FINE."

.........oh hey

it's foxy

aren't you excited, guys

look how excited i am for his return

nichijou-12-deadpan.jpg

Pretty much how I feel...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
this is literally a loony toons moment

look, I can see wily e. cayote almost falling to his death as well

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Fyi I just rewatched tonight's HxH in Japanese and I'm pretty sure Feitan doesn't talk quite so stupidly.

Also Gon straight up asks Killua if he's "better at attacking or defending" in the next-ep segment... And Gon guesses Killua's better at "attacking."

<DTL intensifies>

PS- I miss Hunterpedia.

Moaradin

Fyi I just rewatched tonight's HxH in Japanese and I'm pretty sure Feitan doesn't talk like that.

Also Gon straight up asks Killua if he's "better at attacking or defending" in the next-ep segment... And Gon guesses Killua's better at "attacking."

<DTL intensifies>

PS- I miss Hunterpedia.

Feitan has always had a weird speech thing going on. He can't speak very well. It's harder to tell in Japanese if you don't understand it.

When he's mad, he speaks in a different language entirely (guessing his native language).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
are you serious

the damn new "weapon" just breaks by itself?

....good, they don't deserve to blast off again

AND THEN THEY DROWNED TO THEIR DEATH, THE FREAKIN' END

Fyi I just rewatched tonight's HxH in Japanese and I'm pretty sure Feitan doesn't talk quite so stupidly.

He does speak with a broken dialect in Japanese. Neither the CrunchyRoll nor Hulu subtitles bothered to convey this, though (The manga and old anime dub depicts it in a semi-caveman-esque dialogue. That's the best I could describe it, since whatever language in Hunter x Hunter that they speak isn't his primary language)

The anime made Foxy more annoying than he was in my opinion. Plus, he only needed to be shown once and didn't need to come back, even for a filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom