• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Jojo's openings are the way of doing spoilers right. They're all suuuuuuuper spoilery, but most of them are so obtuse and disguised that you can't even decipher the vast majority of the actual spoilers until you've already seen them for real.

The first two are pretty damn obtuse about it lol. The first opening literally shows the entire plot.

They got a lot better with it part 3 onwards

cntr

Banned
Unicorn made so much more unwatchable by how it's cut up, but it being a group watch somehow makes it even worse

see you guys in HxH!

Damn, I didn't even allude to everyone last week to watch this episode as a must watch because I thought it was a dead give away. Well I hope you are spoiler free from here on out because the rest of the series is glorious.

It was in the comments of the Pillar Men Theme.

Someone said "The beat dropped harder than the rock that crushed Ceasar."

Kinda funny but still.

Raxus

It really kills me basically the whole thread bails at Unicorn. It is arguable the worst show to be brought to the block.

Morlas

I have arrived in time for gundam unicron
it would be way cooler if that was what it actually was
did jack live up to the hype? i'm not reading reactions till i can actually see it myself.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It really kills me basically the whole thread bails at Unicorn. It is arguable the worst show to be brought to the block.
It's easily the worst "show to watch as a group" type since if you try to comment, you'll probably miss a line or two relating to the already-hard-to-follow plot.

The first two are pretty damn obtuse about it lol. The first opening literally shows the entire plot.

To be fair, I think they went about it that way with Phantom Blood because almost everyone and their mother knew how it was going to end since
Stardust Crusaders is the most well know part.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

It's more boring than bad
Doesn't help you need to watch a whole lot of UC to to understand. Weird how TVtropes claims it averts continuity lockout

7WxoX4.gif

Raxus

It's more boring than bad
Doesn't help you need to watch a whole lot of UC to to understand. Weird how TVtropes claims it averts continuity lockout

We have had garbage shows on the block before but at least they lent to some unifed shitting on by the thread (see SAO and Akame ga Kill!). However this doesn't do that it just causes everyone to bail and wait for HxH to come on or just leave the thread altogether. Even Seda ditches to watch other Gundam series.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
okay i'm getting about sick of all these dudes falling in love with her in two minutes

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I hope HxH & Unicorn switch places so I can just say screw it & drop Unicorn so I can have an hour to take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom