• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Order

leather-jacket-o.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This week on Toonami, the people of Shiganshima try to flee the assaulting Titans, Ichigo and Ishida take on a gang at school but Ichigo has bigger issues when his boss gets her hands on him, Dandy hops in bed with an alien, Team Guy faces off against their worst enemies, Sanji infiltrates Puffing Tom solo, Mephisto's amusement park is haunted so it's up to Mystery Inc. to save the day, Lagoon Company transports an abducted boy but the boy's maid may be more than they can handle, Batman tries to track down Dr. Strange, when Alfred is taken hostage it's up to the Batman to get him back, Zabuza makes his last stand, the Elrics reunite with their teacher and reminisce about lessons from the past, Jack meets a two-headed worm, Anakin tries to penetrate a Separatist blockade, and Sym-Bionic Titan closes us out with a Space Age Love Song.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 2 - That Day: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 2
12:00 - Bleach - 344 - A Dispute in School?! Ichigo and Uryuu, Fight Together!
12:30 - Space Dandy - 6 - The War of the Undies and Vests, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 19 - Traps Activate! Team Guy's Enemy
1:30 - One Piece - 253 - Sanji Barges In! Sea Train Battle in the Storm!
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 12 - A Game of Tag
2:30 - Black Lagoon - 8 - Rasta Blasta
3:00 - DC Nation - 142 - Batman: Strange Days
3:05 - Beware the Batman - 1 - Hunted
3:30 - Naruto - 19 - The Demon in the Snow
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 12 - One is All, All is One
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 15 - Jack Tales
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 38 - Cat and Mouse
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 10 - Lessons in Love

Jafku

"You think ignorance is cute? Well then you must think mental retardation is downright adorable!"
Who is Ed Wuncler based on?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Made it back in time.
Amazing Spider-Man 2... hated it. Just... ugh. Just stop Sony.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I love off-tv play, I can play child of light while ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶P̶i̶e̶c̶e̶ the rerunned shows are on until samurai jack

So, last week I remembering concuring with another user that Shingeki no Kyojin is overdramatic a la Death Note...well, turns out there's a reason for that - they both share the same damn director. Explains a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom