• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Best episode of SBT is tonight. Really great episode of Naruto as well.

One Piece...well that goes without saying.

So I might be pulling another no sleep for 36 hour this weekend because the manager who was supposed to fix my schedule called out sick today and she's the only one who can change schedules... Woo time to but more monster

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm heading to Amazing Spider-Man 2 tonight. Hopefully I make it back in time for AoT.

Seda

I wonder what will change if the full AoT OP airs. No more full Black Lagoon OP?

Space Dandy English opening would be my guess.

He also said something about dropping the 'goodie'. He hasn't said anything about this week's, but I assume it's a new lineup rundown.

Levyne

Banned
Does it say Toonami or Adult Swim? Either way, what a blemish. In fact, I'll just listen to the song on loop for 6.5 hours. That way I don't have to look at anything.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Deadman Wonderland Episode 10

Did...did they not see the chip explode? How naive are these killing machines?

00:43 Motherfucking.
01:47 Shit.
05:35 Shit.
07:34 Fuck.
07:56 Shits.
08:05 Asses.
09:21 Ass.
09:35 Shit.
09:45 Fuckheads.
09:47 Shat.
09:51 Motherfucking.
10:11 Dumbasses.
10:21 Fucks.
11:35 Fucking.
14:32 Fucks.
17:18 Asshole.
17:23 Fuck.
17:45 Bitches.
17:56 Bullshit.
21:30 Fuck.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
If I wait until it's close to time for toonami to air, I wouldnt be able to order a pizza because it would be too late, if I order one now, I dont have to leave the house to pick it up, but I might start snacking on it before then. first world problems.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Pizza party?

Also damn, I get $62.40 in trade-in (thanks 60% extra credit) at GameStop for 4 games, but they amazingly didn't have Kirby Triple Deluxe (not even digital codes). Oh well, guess I'll see if they get any more on Tuesday. Wanna get that with my credit, beat it, then trade it towards MK8. Least I renewed my card & put down $5 for Shinovi Versus.

Tenumi

Banned
Kinda doubt I'll be on tonight. Not in the best of moods, so I want to rest up and get this day into the past that much quicker.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd make popcorn for One Piece, but since the college semester is done, I'm gonna take dieting/exercising more serious (trying to alternate between exercise bike one day, then 100 stomach crunches the next day), so nothing for me. Can only have popcorn maybe once a month now since I only like the super buttery kind.

Levyne

Banned
I'm heating up a Digiorno right now

Requisite

K87cnl0.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Pizza sounds great. The place near me makes the best I've ever had, so I order it all the time haha.

The secret is the tomato sauce... gotta have lots of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom