• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

There are 3 walls?

HOLY SHIT FULL OPENING

as i recall, this is the shittiest wall.

Also: wouldn't it be much, much safer to go underground, Gurren-Lagann style than just build some walls? I mean, sunshine's nice, but not worth it when there's giant naked people running around about to eat you.

it's actually kind of difficult to go underground y'know. I mean GL managed it because they had all these mechs and advanced tech around and Genome wanted it to occur

Crocodile

I do wonder, how were humans able to build the walls under the assault of the Titans? I guess that will eventually be explained (probably at the same time we find out what's in the basement LOL)?

Why do dudes always have to make things about religion? This is nothing to do with God, they're just giant zombies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Also: do the titans starve if they don't eat humans? Cause if so they're pretty fucked if they wipe their own food supply out. Or is it like a vampire thing where it doesn't really matter if they eat, they just like doing it?

Phatmac

Also: wouldn't it be much, much safer to go underground, Gurren-Lagann style than just build some walls? I mean, sunshine's nice, but not worth it when there's giant naked people running around about to eat you.
Gurren had mechs and drills that pierce the heavens. They don't have that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now my mind is thinking how this anime version would have turned out if this made it into Shonen Jump like the author originally wanted.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
One thing I like about AOT is how the author really did set up a world with it's own things, he really thought it out before hand

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Also: do the titans starve if they don't eat humans? Cause if so they're pretty fucked if they wipe their own food supply out. Or is it like a vampire thing where it doesn't really matter if they eat, they just like doing it?

I am unsure how much to say here.

Jintor

Bracing myself for bullshit.

They have cannons, and can build 100 meter high walls, and have super cool looking Spider-Man gear. Surely they can dig some holes.

dude, engineering a sustainable cavern civilisation is something best left to dwarves and drow and shit. shit's way harder than walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom