• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also: if they're getting this wrecked when Eren's a kid, how the fuck does the series last until he's a teenager?

Are you aware that stories are not told purely through exposition or as interactive question and answer devices?

For everyone wondering why humanity survived this long: The Armored Titan and Colossal Titan are unique titans. As for why they exist, we don't know because if they explained everything right off the bat, then it wouldn't be much of a story, now would it?

Moaradin

Armored Titan gives no shits about your wall.

And seriously guys, stop asking these questions and just watch. It's like you're looking to be spoiled.

SykoTech

Opening was pretty hype. Gonna have to rewatch it though.

As for the episode, pretty much everyone just shitting themselves. Cool music though.

Silky

Banned
urien-cfesuper.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
how did those wall ever stay up with things like that guy running around?

No hope.

That was the first time something like the Armored Titan (and the Colossal Titan) ever appeared. They were more used to the "normal" Titans.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Something about this series irks me. I think I like hopeless series better when they start out more cheery.

After this episode so far, it's clear humans will never not be close to extinction. Doesn't give me much reason to invest in anyone. They're all probably going to die horrible deaths. There's no end-game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom