• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
C7UlkYB.gif

Eat that bread, Eren.

Swallow it all. >:D

Good....

tumblr_n4avvxL4OU1tw2cnao1_500.gif

tumblr_mops36Lkfo1qzmpk6o1_500.jpg

Oh god these are so good.

Moaradin

lol some of you.. How else are people gonna react in that kind of situation? If there is anything that justifies shouting, it's this.

Crocodile

Quick question: there is a second season of AoT being made at some point, correct? I don't want this to be another case of me getting into a show like Deadman Wonderland and then oop it's over.

Nothing been announced but the IP makes too much money to not get an anime sequel once more manga material has been made. It will just take a while.

Jintor

I really do think AoT is a series that coasts on its concept more than its execution.

But, y'know, I haven't watched past the first arc so whoknows

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yup. Even Game of Thrones started out with happy bits at the front before it got depressing as shit.

Actually Game of Thrones is pretty good about building hope up and then slamming it back down. It also has a pretty clear endgame where the humans have to unite against the Others/White Walkers or be killed by them. But at least, at this point beating them back seems achievable. Everyone's just wrapped up in their own schemes.

SykoTech

I was a little worried that Eren was going to be the next Hope from FFXIII, but he seems to have gotten a strong resolve instead thankfully. Still a bit too angsty for my liking, but I guess it can't be helped given what's happening. Still hope he mellows out a bit later.

Looking forward to the next one.

Jintor

He felt bad after breaking that wall and making it look so easy.

He was too overleveled for this area.

Man I'd love to write a manga where the protags are NPCs defending against the overlevelled PCs invading.

I mean it'd just be reboot but more consistent i guess?

I was a little worried that Eren was going to be the next Hope from FFXIII, but he seems to have gotten a strong resolve instead thankfully. Still a bit too angsty for my liking, but I guess it can't be helped given what's happening. Still hope he mellows out a bit later.

Looking forward to the next one.

Eren basically exists to be shocked or angered by everything before going nuts and having an effect on the plot again.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
A second season of Attack on Titan has not been formally announced but is expected.

Isn't it almost caught up with the manga? I'm absolutely sure they went the season route so they wouldn't do filler, so they'll probably just wait until there's enough manga content. The best we can hope for is they wait long enough so they don't drag shit out.

789shadow

Banned
Isn't it almost caught up with the manga? I'm absolutely sure they went the season route so they wouldn't do filler, so they'll probably just wait until there's enough manga content. The best we can hope for is they wait long enough so they don't drag shit out.
They could absolutely do a second season right now.

Actually Game of Thrones is pretty good about building hope up and then slamming it back down. It also has a pretty clear endgame where the humans have to unite against the Others/White Walkers or be killed by them. But at least, at this point beating them back seems achievable. Everyone's just wrapped up in their own schemes.
Yes. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

ARGH.
WISH I could watch tonight but my internet at home sucks. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom