• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nagareboshi played in full the first time it ran too. I wonder if that's what they're doing with Naruto EDs now. Full the first time, shortened all subsequent episodes? Will be interesting to see how they do it next week.

I'd have an easier time believing the "something's gotta give" statement from demarco if the ending/opening situation was actually in any form or way consistent and not just however viz/funimation/aniplex/whatever decides to cut and send it.

You missed orihime being in Ichigo's room alone, wearing thigh highs, and awkward conversations, she also brought alot of bread, but they didnt fuck, tell me how that makes you feel.

funny-cat-pushing-things-off-table-fuck-this-animated-gif-pics.gif

Thankfully I have comcast and on demand and AoT, Bleach, and Shippuden are all on demand

Moaradin

I'm not a big fan of it, but episode 26 is fun. That said it's still at least a little better than the arc up to this point.

It probably goes on longer than it should but it has an episode with great animation at least. Probably the one you're referring to. I'm a fan of the puppet battles.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Nami's skirt is pretty damn clean considering the crap she's gone through over the last few hours

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Two episodes in.
They seem to be liking it, but I know what happens and am watching with apathy.

Yes, we're actually liking it so far, especially since it's alot like early bleach and characters that arent ichigo are getting decent screentime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom