• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Jeeze you guys are way harsher on that then needed, it's more enjoyable then Blue Exorcist or your average Shippuden episode *shrug*

assets-images-gawker-2008-07-lowered-expectations.jpg

I mean I walked in expecting to hate based upon the promo and your guys comments, and I walked away going "well... it's batman in cg-i" there was nothing exceptionally bad about it besides the weird look of the cg-i, but it works well in the action scenes. I think it's more a testament to how good past Batman shows have been, it's still better then The Batman which I thought was really weak

Wtf. Are you serious about
an alien?! Like from outer space?

Shippuden spoilers

Yes I am, you discover that Naruto is a descendent of the sage of the 6 paths, and his wife was an alien who brought the Sharigan and the Byakugan to the Naruto planet...

daveo42

Banned
Wtf. Are you serious about
an alien?! Like from outer space?

The alien bit is more of a joke based on Naruto's interpretation of the true sage of the six paths. Naruto's an idiot who doesn't understand things easily. It was, however, funny.

Crocodile

I mean I walked in expecting to hate based upon the promo and your guys comments, and I walked away going "well... it's batman in cg-i" there was nothing exceptionally bad about it besides the weird look of the cg-i, but it works well in the action scenes. I think it's more a testament to how good past Batman shows have been, it's still better then The Batman which I thought was really weak

Well you're right, the show isn't putrid but I wouldn't consider it "good" either. I can't say this, or the other episodes I've seen, ever did a good job of holding my attention. It's not a show I can recommend or look forward to :/

"All shinobi are human"

LOL this is so ironic knowing *WAY LATER SHIPPUDEN SPOILERS*
Naruto is a descendent of a god and an alien

THE FUK? That can't be a real spoiler can it? Is Kishimoto just making shit up?

Levyne

Banned
this is what you get for demanding the AoT opening, no more vida namida, a commercial during naruto, and probably responsible for beware the batman too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom