• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
BnC1GqaCcAIoq9J.jpg

I believe that was Kevin Conroy.

Also, can we just forget about Beware The Batman and just replay that short for the remainder of the slot?

Neoxon

But Brave and the Bold was fucking hilarious and awesome.
Chill of the Night still remains one of the best episodes of a DC animated show to date.

And yes, Kevin Conroy voiced Batman in the short.
There's also a Batman Beyond short that Toonami will probably show at some point.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Can I also say I don't like this version of Professor Pyg so far.

In the comics he's really, really sick and twisted, and literally none of that is coming across here.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, look at it this way, instead of this pile of poorly rendered mediocrity, we could have had Batman Brave and The Bold.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

In the comics he's really, really sick and twisted, and literally none of that is coming across here.

Professor Pyg is not the type of character you include a show intended for children.
If this was an Adult Swim produced show, then yeah he'd be okay. But including him would be like including Victor Zsasz.

It is a kids show, same way the Scarecrow in the 90's cartoon doesn't whack dudes with a scythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom