• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
No, this was in the manga.

As far as I know, this series has no filler. It closely follows the manga.

The anime is chronological, where as the manga tended to jump around early on. This and the next episode actual come later in the manga. I found that to be a bit weird...

SykoTech

So...what was really amazing and just had busted gear? What?

Okay so, this episode basically had no plot then. Pretty much just a "meet the crew" thing.

Potato girl is an obvious standout. Those 2 guys as well. And the rival asshole who jizzed at Mikasa and his sidekick with the buzzcut.

....I know nobody's name, lol.

Takashi

By the way.
DO NOT READ THE ATTACK ON TITAN WIKI! JUST... DON'T!
Not only does it spoil the entire first season, it spoils events in the manga that will be covered in Season 2 and beyond.
But seriously, DO NOT READ THE WIKI

To add to this, dont even use google. Dat auto complete

789shadow

Banned
By the way.
Not only does it spoil the entire first season, it spoils events in the manga that will be covered in Season 2 and beyond.
Rule #78 of the internet: Do not read the wiki

Seda

I really hope the potato girl stuff is over with. Not saying it has to be always serious all the time but that was a little too absurd.

Also, the author decided to have Eren overcome this 'issue' by a fluke equipment excuse instead of actually learning and improving? Interesting

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
As if you've never seen a "pointless" episode of an anime before. C'mon. It was a break from the action while introducing some characters.

Exactly what "action" was happening last week? And if I was supposed to be familiarizing myself with characters, it didn't work. I know they talked to a bunch of people that all look kind of the same and shit sucks for everyone, though.

Except for potato girl, she's got life all sorted out.

By the way.

this

Yeah, I spoiled myself hard reading into one of the sections. Even though I suspected everything. ^_^

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really hope the potato girl stuff is over with. Not saying it has to be always serious all the time but that was a little too absurd.

Also, the author decided to have Eren overcome this 'issue' by a fluke equipment excuse instead of actually learning and improving? Interesting

Well, he learned to be decent with what he had.

Bleach needs a new TOONAMI opening.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So...what was really amazing and just had busted gear? What?

Okay so, this episode basically had no plot then. Pretty much just a "meet the crew" thing.

Potato girl is an obvious standout. Those 2 guys as well. And the rival asshole who jizzed at Mikasa and his sidekick with the buzzcut.

....I know nobody's name, lol.

Also those two other girls, I think.

TOTALLY NOT EVIL

By the way.

This can't be emphasized enough. Not even for names and stuff. Don't do it, mang.

Good AoT episod tonight. Liked hearing some of the backstory and like the training excersizes. Although, the amount of melodrama is stil a little bit too much for me. The bread scenes were also a little wierd.
Anyways, See you guys in about an hour.

Soulflarz

Banned

Regarding his equipment, I dont remember if they ever touch on it again, (ill spoiler tag anyways? Its character development i guess) but its
heavily inferred mikasa screwed with it. There was no original flaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom