• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
Half-way mark already. Sheesh. Black Lagoon is always the fastest show of the night. Too bad the viewership will be shit Tuesday.

I'm legit thirsty

ibyNR3my99hB0C.gif

Man, Nisemonogatari really was super pervy.

Gorillaz

It amazes how The Lagoon Company is just 4 people strong (3 before Rock) and survived long enough to get the street cred it has. Dutch and Revy are the only shooters on the squad.

daveo42

Banned
Half-way mark already. Sheesh. Black Lagoon is always the fastest show of the night. Too bad the viewership will be shit Tuesday.

That's because those tit-sucking mama's boys can't handle all that Revy, Rock, and Roberta have to offer. Plus Dutch is too much man for 'em.

How is it that Black Lagoon transcends regular anime garbage?? It's so damn good!

because there isnt blatant abuse of tropes. and it has balls. and great fuckin dialogue. and a cast of characters that are all likable, in a sick sort of way.

its basically a cowboy bebop type of situation, minus the goofy ed stuff.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think that means some serious shit is about to go down, and the Lagoon Company are to be hunted to the ends of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom