• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This week on Beware the Batman, a surprising amount of PLOT for a kids show. Er, American kids show since Bleach, One Piece and Blue Exorcist are kids shows in Japan.

Gorillaz

Batman's up next huh

himZD0M.gif

Oh shit.
That teaser
I cant wait

BASS YOU ARENT CUTTING AHEAD

Nah I won't skip ahead on Black Lagoon, but I might seriously cut out early for bed, I didn't expect to work 3 8-5's on Sunday in a row thankfully this week my stupid scheduling boss is back from vacation so I can talk to her and get this shit shorted out. It's not even in my availability <_<

Seda

I was actually quite amused last week at the reactions/jokes during Beware the Batman in this thread last week. Made up for the bland show itself. Don't let me down ToonamiGAF.

Soulflarz

Banned
Nah I won't skip ahead on Black Lagoon, but I might seriously cut out early for bed, I didn't expect to work 3 8-5's on Sunday in a row thankfully this week my stupid scheduling boss is back from vacation so I can talk to her and get this shit shorted out. It's not even in my availability <_<
Ah

Also- Black Lagoon is hands down the best anime ive seen this year

Gorillaz

I hear the Black Lagoon manga is still going. Why haven't we funded more episodes? Someone get on this.

The manga just finished vol. 10 and that was from hiatus.

THe anime director said he wants to do more but is waiting for the manga to catch up since the anmie is basically up to date after the OVA from last year.

Manga director just came back from hiatus so it will be maybe a year unti lseason 4 of black lagoon. It's basically a AoT problem where the show has caught up and now we...."wait"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom