• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

The opening is like a min and a half. It would be around the same time as Dandy unless Dandy is keeping it's opening along with Black Lagoon

that might be the reason it was cut...the others will still have there opening

Regiruler

Batman has an odd artstyle but so was Tron Uprising and that show was great.

Might watch it. But isn't that when black lagoon is?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just checked & #AttackOnTitan is #2 on United States trends on Twitter. Let's aim for top 10 worldwide!

Attack on Titan impressions thus far

Pros:
- Great art. Those distinctive bold lines really make the character pop and stand out, I dig it.
- Interesting setting. A world where humanity is caged in like cattle trying to survive the onslaught of giant zombies? Sweet.
- Good animation. We haven't seen much but that scene where we saw the 3D gear used was pretty slick.

Cons:
- Inconsistent voice acting. Especially when characters are yelling.
- Melodrama. I don't feel the danger yet, show me why the Titans are so dangerous outside of some stills.

Looking forward to the second half aaaaand here we go!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Times I think melodrama is fine :
When someone has died by being eaten by a giant naked colossus creature and the only thing you had left to give to their mother was an arm.

Not being able to see cat pics in a timely manner

It would be a pretty good time.

The opening is like a min and a half. It would be around the same time as Dandy unless Dandy is keeping it's opening along with Black Lagoon

that might be the reason it was cut...the others will still have there opening

It would be funny if Dandy still has its opening.

You all wanted it ToonamiGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom