• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think Roberta is in her early/mid 20's and that Garcia is 13-14, in 5 years he'd be old enough and she'd isn't that old, yeah I know anime logic over 25 = old lady but this series seems more grounded where Roberta is entering the prime of her adult hood.

I'd say their future relationship is uncle phil approved

lLGKsTS.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Tonight's episode has Anarky, who you might recall from Arkham Origins.

And apparently he's been around since 1989. Wow.

LOLDSFAN

Honestly I think Roberta is in her early/mid 20's and that Garcia is 13-14, in 5 years he'd be old enough and she'd isn't that old, yeah I know anime logic over 25 = old lady but this series seems more grounded where Roberta is entering the prime of her adult hood.

lLGKsTS.png

My man!

Anyway I'll be heading off for the night. See you guys.

Moaradin

lLGKsTS.png

Roberta's Blood Trail spoilers

This kinda happens.

daveo42

Banned

lLGKsTS.png

Yeah that's fine. I just finished an anime today where one of the main characters in his twenties ended up with one of the characters who was about five during the majority of the show.
At least he waited till she was like 17 before they got hitched, but still...that was weird.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Tonight's episode has Anarky, who you might recall from Arkham Origins.

And apparently he's been around since 1989. Wow.

I remember him from the sublime Red Robin run of comics. Best comics. They had a new Anarky stirring shit up in the evil internet (called UNTERNET) so Tim Drake had to team up with the old Anarky who was now good but also in a coma I think.

Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom