• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Check It Out still looks really stupid & unfunny.

Edit: I like to imagine that Coke commercial as a beer commercial where people are getting drunk for courage. & yup, Neighbors still looks really stupid & unfunny.

Well it's from Tim & Eric so of course it sucks

As for Neighbors....that shit is gonna be funny. Believe it

Ninja war.

Let's see during that arc she has

punched fake Neji

been part of the team rasengan

Did a attack against Obito... then watched Naruto and Sasuke do work

Grab Naruto's heart to keep him alive ** (most important thing she did)

Failed to kill Obito before Madara showed up

I'd say she's done more in this opening arc, both in terms of being hyped up to do stuff and actually doing it

SykoTech

Well, I guess the half hour rock breaking manuveur is over. And I believe next week is a half hour of talking/yelling before the fight starts.

Time for Sanji.

Moaradin

Let's see during that arc she has

punched fake Neji

been part of the team rasengan

Did a attack against Obito... then watched Naruto and Sasuke do work

Grab Naruto's heart to keep him alive ** (most important thing she did)

Failed to kill Obito before Madara showed up

I'd say she's done more in this opening arc, both in terms of being hyped up to do stuff and actually doing it

Still more than anything she normally does.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
'Nobody told me it would be this cool' - what I wish more people would be saying right now :(

I like to think this is the reaction from One Piece newbies that reach Arlong Park (the arc not the site).

Amikami

Banned
Long recap piece time.

Ninja war.

This war has been a drag and I've forgotten chunks. What about the war specifically? There was the one part where she had gotten the power up and she was fighting briefly along Naruto and Sasuke,...and then her time to shine ended with her being saved. Her moment was half a chapter. She's mostly been healing. She's taken very little spotlight.

daveo42

Banned
I like to think this is the reaction from One Piece newbies that reach Arlong Park (the arc not the site).

It was cool before that, but the Arlong ark really kicks the series up a notch. Blew me away when I first saw it, especially Nami's bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom