• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, this left swipe commercial was on like Nick or something, because it appeared when my sister was watching TV a few days ago.

They should do an InuYasha Final Act Kai

Y8reiVX.jpg

Jarate

Banned
Vegata's line about just doing it because of whatever was always one of the worst parts to read in this arc. I wish the writers had made characters a bit more intriguing in motivations.
Vegetas motivations were always to be the stronges person in the universe, which is why he wanted immortality, and its basically presesnt in all saiyans, and thats why Frieza is scared as shit of them. They will keep trying to prove themselves while getting stronger all the time. Its basically what Gokus reaction wouldve been to being told that.

Other places call them "Frost Demons" they dont really have a name though

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HAVE FUN WONDERING WHAT'S GOING ON THANKS TO LAST WEEK'S POST-CREDITS SCENE NOT BEING SHOWN.

Vegata's line about just doing it because of whatever was always one of the worst parts to read in this arc. I wish the writers had made characters a bit more intriguing in motivations.

We already saw he didn't care about other Saiyans when he didn't bother wishing Radditz back and killed Nappa.

All he cares about is being the best and strongest guy in the universe.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Krillin picks them up too. And let's not get into how ridiculous Trucks and Goten take it...

No, Krillin has to train hard to pick up new techniques. He can't just pick them up immediately after seeing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom