• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, freaky orange alien dude? That's what being a dick gets you. You could have been the badass minion who found a dragon ball by himself. But now you'll just be a nameless douche.

Crocodile

Frieza displaying a surprising amount of genre-savvy right now. Shame he doesn't do much of it later :p

EDIT: That would make a good screenshot. fFrieza want YOU to join the army :p

daveo42

Banned
Stupid Xenomorph.

Ties does one thing left in this series, then he's delegated to background decoration for the rest of the series. Krillain is at least part of the plot.

He shows up when he's needed. Krillin is there to
mess things up.

You're not wrong. Krillin is normally clutch but loses his way during that arc while Tien outshines everybody.

Krilin can be clutch, but I think that all ends after they leave earth and humans get quickly outclassed by Saiyans and Namekians.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel like this is EXACTLY the type of episode I would watch as a kid whenever I was at my friend's house & DBZ was on. Talk talk talk, nothing really happening, something MIGHT happen but it won't this episode & I question why everyone was into this show.

Mik317

I feel like this is EXACTLY the type of episode I would watch as a kid whenever I was at my friend's house & DBZ was on. Talk talk talk, nothing really happening, something MIGHT happen but it won't this episode & I question why everyone was into this show.

Yeah I can totally see why that would put you off. My first episode was like a filler episode where Gohan was fighting dinosaurs and shit. It was hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom