• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Wasn't the Battle Royal supposed to be an election and decide the new Elites? So shouldn't Matoi be one of the Elite 4 now, at least technically?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*Googles to see what show exactly "Captain Cookie Thief" is from*

..........not actually from a show......

ckohler

Wasn't the Battle Royal supposed to be an election and decide the new Elites? So shouldn't Matoi be one of the Elite 4 now, at least technically?

The King of the Hill battles were just an excuse to use Ryuko to fight the Elite 4 so they could improve their three star uniforms. I suppose other lower clubs ranked up but that's never shown.

This is probably the worst episode, but still pretty decent. Except for the parts with Nonon.

Edit: I'm thinking of the next episode. This one is pretty good.

Johnny Yong Bosch though.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Like Satsuki said, that was basically all bullshit.

The King of the Hill battles were just an excuse to use Ryuko to fight the Elite 4 so they could improve their three star uniforms. I suppose other lower clubs ranked up but that's never shown.
The school is fairly tolerant with their leader lying and not following through it seems. Protests should occur for a real election!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom