• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegetas motivations were always to be the stronges person in the universe, which is why he wanted immortality, and its basically presesnt in all saiyans, and thats why Frieza is scared as shit of them. They will keep trying to prove themselves while getting stronger all the time. Its basically what Gokus reaction wouldve been to being told that.

We already saw he didn't care about other Saiyans when he didn't bother wishing Radditz back and killed Nappa.

All he cares about is being the best and strongest guy in the universe.

I guess I would have liked them a bit more if they werent such selfish characters, if they could have fought for friends etc like others then I would have liked them a bit more. Even frieza is after immortality so it doesnt really make one care to vote for either vegeta or frieza.

ibjQYFWKsTrJpp.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh, I'm pretty sure it was EVE that ate the apple leading to being ashamed of their nudity, not Adam.

SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF RUINED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom